1912- Hjalte and Toini Nerdrum and family have house built and move in.
1915- When the Nerdrum Brothers left and went back to Finland, Coos Bay
Pulp and Paper Company (the company that hired the Nerdrum
Brothers) took title to the house.
1916- Coos Bay Pulp and Paper Co. transferred ownership of the house to C.A. Smith Lumber Company.
1915- Through 1921 the occupancy of the house is shrouded in mystery.
1921- In 1921 the house was transferred to Donna E. Smith, the wife of C.A.
Smith's son, Carrol. Donna and Carrol owned the house until 1926.
1926- Gus Adelsperger purchased the house from the Smiths. He had
worked for C.A. Smith Lumber Co.
1937- Gus Adelsperger died in the house. His widow, Mable, continued to
live here until 1941.
1941- Ruth McBride-Powers, the wife of Albert Powers, Jr., bought the house.
Al Powers and C.A. Smith were business partners in 1914.
1943- The house was "modernized." The round front porch, balcony and
posts were replaced with a square structure and square posts.
1961- Phil and Nina Waters bought the house. They owned a local radio
station. Phil died in 1980.
1990- Patricia Williams buys the house and turns it into a bed and breakfast.
1993- The house is placed on the National Register of Historic Places.
2003- Pam and Bill Bate buy the house and the B & B business
2007- Jon and Felicia Noack purchase the historic Coos Bay Manor.
2011- David and Madge Osborn, both Coos Bay natives, acquire the Nerdrum
House and continue the operation of Coos Bay Manor Bed & Breakfast.